Last Updated: November 12, 2020
What is a cookie
A cookie does not contain any intelligible information but makes it possible to link a terminal with other information relating to your experience on HUCOM as well as the preferences that you have expressed while using these Services. A cookie may also collect information about your usage habits of our Services.
Cookies on HUCOM website
- Audience and statistic measurement cookies: Audience measurement cookies allow us to analyze navigation on our websites. It allows us to understand how you get to our pages and understand your navigation in order to improve your experience on our website.
- Google Analytics, by Google: Audience measurement solution parameterized to comply with CNIL recommendations, as detailed below. Accepted by default, you can however oppose at any time to this cookie, as well as refuse any tracking by Google Analytics using the tools provided by Google.
- Marketing cookies: Some social network websites can also put some marketing cookies on our website in order to, for example, share one of our pages on a social media. Also, some cookies can be present on your mobile, depending on your settings.
Information we might collect in cookies:
- Browser type
- URL referrer
- Language preference
We do not collect any information that can identify anybody. We do not save IP addresses.
In the context of relations between HUCOM and our Users, they are the exclusive owners of all data. They are solely responsible for the quality, legality and relevance of the data and content they transmit to HUCOM in the context of their use of the solution and/or the production of an additional service. Data collected by cookies can however be considered as personal data, but HUCOM does not keep that info. HUCOM then never has access to data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person within the meaning of article 4-1 of the GDPR.
You can find more about it on that link:
How long cookies are stored
Cookies are kept for a maximum period of 12 months from their deposit on your terminal. At the end of this period, your consent will be required.
How validate or refuse a cookie
A cookie requires your prior consent. Thus, an information banner is displayed at the top or bottom of the page when you visit HUCOM website to inform you that by continuing your navigation you accept the deposit of cookies on your terminal by HUCOM.
You may, at any time, refuse the deposit of cookies on your terminal. However, the complete rejection of cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the functionalities of our services. Thus, we decline any responsibility concerning the consequences related to possible dysfunctions of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for the operation of the services and that you would have refused or deleted.
There are different ways to deactivate cookies in order to avoid storing on your device and on your browser. Configuration of each navigation software is different. It is usually described in the help menu of your navigation software. We invite you to read it. You will then be able to know how to modify your preferences regarding cookies:
- Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
On your mobile device, you can modify cookies preferences by accessing :
- Android : https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Apple : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205223
Some browsers also offer a “Do not Track” option. In particular, you can delete all or part of the cookies placed on your browser.
You can also use private browsing to prevent the deposit of cookies. You can choose to accept or refuse advertising cookies from each network.